Saturday, July 14, 2007

Now a word about technology........

I love my new cell phone (how queer am I?)!! My husband got it for me (my old one was as big as our house phone). I've taken pictures of all my kids, friends and family with it and have their faces pop up when ever they call me. I think I'm soo cool. Last week my husband brought home an i-phone for me but I'm having him take it back. I'm perfectly happy with what I have. And besides, I've just fiured out how to use all its bells and whistles, except the games. I can't figure out the games. I wish they just had solitaire.

2 comments:

Atchoo said...

Hey, "3M", if that is indeed your real name.

Laura Petrie wore *Toreador* pants, not capris. Big difference.

Plus, you mostly see capris on women who need to learn the value of a good Foundation Garment, if you know what I mean.

Ozzy 'n Harriet

Unknown said...

Hey "3M". If that is indeed your real name, I like your pants, although I'd rather see you wear a REAL burka. You are a REAL person. Unlike David Beckam, you are Real Timoniumite. You Da Bomb!